Okay I cannot go another minute without telling you about the diet I am going to start. You know the cool thing is you are going to be there with me every step of the way For any bigger than they want to be woman, I will be your guinea pig!! Lucky you!
Just so you know, I am not a fad dieter, and don’t do just every diet that passes by. I research, look at statistics, read and then, and only then if it makes sense will I give it my all. I think the only mistake I made was thinking that The Atkins diet was good for you. Here are some of my favorite diets, and actually pretty much the only ones I have ever done.
1. Herbal Life http://www.herbalife.com – this was not such a bad diet, good for some not for others. I don’t have a lot to say about it because it’s been years. I think the problem I have with it, is you can only go for so long with shakes and pills all day. But I think it’s a good start or boost for anyone.
2. Fit For Life – http://www.fitforlifetime.com – Funny I read this book back when I was 19 or so. I think it’s one of those books that just no matter what most of it works, makes sense and is like duh, everyone needs to read or know this! Even if you don’t end up following it, it is a TRULY good and amazing book and another one that totally changed my life
3. Atkins Diet – Well I read the book and followed it and hated it. I felt like crap eating all that meat and mayonaise really who are we kidding? After a week I was weak and not feeling well. So yes you can and prbably will loose weight on this but really folks my opinion I wouldn’t touch it.
4. The Zone – http://www.zonediet.com – I love this diet. I agree with it and have nothing negative to say about it. From what I heard Jennifer Aniston has been On or In The Zone since the book came out It’s a good read, and wouldn’t heard reading it and seeing if it’s a good fit for you.
5. 1st Personal Diet – http://www.1stpersonaldiet.com This folks so far has got to be one of my all time favorites. I did this diet about 2 years ago, and lost 30 lbs in about 1 1/2 months. I kept it off for about a year. The circumstances of why I gained it back are two reasons, 1. I did NOT do the re-feeding which is the end of the diet as they suggest and say is vitally important and 2) I started a new job with lots of stress and my boss kept buying me yummy food while I sat at my new found desk. To be honest, I did try to re-start it a few times and I just couldn’t do it, can’t say why. However out of all the above, this one is my FAVORITE thus far, and let me add as far as loosing weight at a quick rate and remaining healthy
Okay now back to the diet I am starting….it is the HCG diet. A little info is that I was told about his diet from my mother a year ago, she did it and OH MY GOD, she went from a size 9 at 5’2 to size 5/6 in about 2 months and is still at a size 6 as of today 12/02/09. She loves it and raved, and has been trying to get me on it for that same length of time. I balked at it only because it was similar to 1st personal diet from everything she told me. However the injections or now new oral HCG that you take is what makes it all work and stay off for good. Then my uncle did it, my friend, another friend, another and even my 18-year-old cousin, wow….they all are super skinny and doing GREAT. Then my old Doctor/Chiropractor did it and now administers it for other and sells it on his site, so I decided THAT’s it! I personally need to see results, so I am going for it! FYI this information on this diet is very old and supposedly the guy who wrote it was assassinated due to the findings on this thing. So there you have it. I still need to order it which I will be doing and I promise to give you a DAY BY DAY info on how it goes I am so excited!
Here is my old Doctor/Chiropractor that has it, it’s under the tab that says HCG http://www.drpricedc.com